Wednesday 20 April 2011

No more cell animation...

After doing a small practice run I decided that my previous idea of using cell animation and stop motion together would be too time consuming. It would also have taken a long time to get the drawings to the high standard that I had envisaged and I wasn't sure about whether I would be able to merge the two techniques together in one animation, or whether it would look disjointed.  I therefore decided to go with stop motion as it would be easier to get the detail into the images and I really liked the 3D effect I'd seen in my practise run. I'm sure that I can make this animation interesting by using various camera techniques on the plasticine figures that I intend to make.



 
 
In some places, the images don't flow together very well so I will have to improve this by moving the frames so that they line up better.

No comments:

Post a Comment